We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
After getting married, the new generation of fresh couples prefer to spend time with each other for a while instead of having children as they did in the old times.
In this process couples having healthy, peaceful and happy togetherness soon they want to crown this beautiful togetherness with a baby. While some are able to conceive at any time, just as planned, for others, the process can be much longer and tiring. In such a case, couples are beginning to review alternative methods, especially IVF treatment.
However, it is not always possible to apply the method at any time. Then The best time for IVF what? How do we know it's the right time?
Who is IVF Treatment?Biologically known as in vitro fertilization treatment method IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) This method, which is the hope of many couples who cannot conceive in normal ways, is based on the incorporation of eggs and sperm in the laboratory (fertilization) and then placing the growing embryo in the mother's womb.
Although it may seem very easy in practice, the method is not always the first treatment of choice if it is not possible to conceive. Generally, it is preferred directly if simple treatment is started before and positive results are not obtained and if major health problems are encountered.
For each pair The right time for IVF treatment There are some conditions and health problems that require direct treatment if encountered.
These are as follows;
- Reduced sperm count in men or azoospermia (no sperm in the semen)
- Impairment of sperm morphology or motility
- Ovulation problems in women (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Congestion of egg channels due to congenital or any health problems
- Egg reserve is less than birth
- Destruction of the ovaries as a result of any disease and the number of egg cells resulting from it
- Chocolate cyst (Endometriosis)
- Unexplained infertility
What is the Best Time for IVF?
IVF treatment is based on the fertilization of sperm and egg outside the body and is very easy to apply in theory. However, in theory it is very easy, but in practice it is not immediately preferred and a suitable time for IVF is expected.
Well The best time for IVF what?
The answer to this question varies individually and is influenced by many factors such as age, lifestyle, and current health problems. If the pregnancy does not take place despite unprotected sexual intercourse for at least 1 year, the couple should see a specialist physician and have a detailed investigation about what the problem is.
Although there is no physical defect as a result of the researches, if the pregnancy does not occur with regular sexual intercourse in the next 6 months, then it is time for IVF. But in some cases this 1.5 years is a serious loss earlier treatment may be appropriate.
Here are some situations where treatment should not be wasted:
- Unprotected sexual intercourse in women over the age of 35, 6 months and in women over the age of 45, 3 months
- Failure of previously tried vaccination practices
- Failed IVF experience
- Previous ectopic pregnancy experience
- Decreased egg reserve due to genetic or environmental factors
- Menstrual irregularity and the resulting problems such as excessive weight gain, hair growth
- Uterine adhesion or obstruction of the egg channel
- Family infertility history
- A history of illness that adversely affects the ovaries or testicles
- Having a history of sexually transmitted diseases
- Presence of a significant genetic disease in one of the spouses
- Erection and premature ejaculation problems
- Exposure to treatments such as radiotherapy and chemotherapy
Considering all these factors, it is obvious that the optimal time interval for IVF varies from person to person. Individuals who have one or more of the above conditions should start the necessary treatment immediately.
However, if there is no serious reproductive problem and the woman is under 35 years of age, at least one year can be waited to begin this treatment.
You can watch our video on Besin Nutrients to Facilitate Baby Hold Tüp in IVF Treatment.
What is the Success Rate in IVF?
There are different stages of development in the human life cycle, including infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood and old age. Each semester is special.
Each period develops a different aspect of human life and provides the necessary equipment and maturity level for the healthier progression.
That's exactly why every age has its own beauty. However, reproducing the beauty of some ages is completely different. As in natural reproduction, the success rate of in vitro fertilization varies according to age.
These rates vary according to age and When should IVF treatment be applied answers the question. While the rate is 39% in women under 35 years of age, this rate decreases to 11% in women over 40 years of age.
When these results are examined, it can be said that pre-35 years of age is quite efficient for IVF.
What should be considered in IVF treatment? You can watch our video.
It is possible to increase the success rate in treatment!
Individual differences, current health problems, and age are conditions that affect your pregnancy with IVF and are not under your control. You can't change them.
However, with simple measures and small preparations, you can contribute to both your health and your budget by increasing the success rate of treatment. Here are simple recommendations that will facilitate the treatment process and increase the success rate. Reducing the use of addictive substances such as alcohol and cigarettes, if possible, completely cut.
- High blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid, such as health and pregnancy to prevent problems that may adversely affect to keep under control.
- To keep your weight within the normal range, to try not to be too weak or too overweight.
- Sports, balanced and regular nutrition.
- Avoiding stress.
- If you are going to be treated in a private healthcare facility, consider the options for private health insurance.
Having a baby is the dream of every couple. However, increasing health problems, changing nutritional habits and increasing levels of stress adversely affect the reproductive system and prevent pregnancy by natural means.
With this technology, many treatment methods are developed and infertility problems are tackled.
In vitro fertilization is one of the most commonly used methods in this struggle. Until you find a good clinic and an experienced doctor for this treatment to be successful The best time for IVF It is also important to make the determination correctly.