It is absolutely impossible to read this post without gaining 5 lbs. I'm telling you – imploring you – to STOP RIGHT NOW or you will be lured down a chocolate slide that leads to oblivion.
Or Weight Watchers.
Still reading? Hmph.
Chocolate is my favorite food group. So it was with great pleasure and much discernment that I put this year's list of decadence together for you. I would choose each and every one of these as my last supper before facing certain death, and I would lick every last crumb off the floor.
That, my friends, is how good these are.
Cupid's Choice: Which dessert would you like spoon fed to you?
10 Decadent Chocolate Desserts for Valentine's Day
[scrollGallery id=15469 height=560]
- Caramel-Stuffed Decadence Brownies from Sugar Mama
- Homemade Cookie Dough Oreos from Love and Olive Oil
- One-Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes from Crumbs and Chaos
- Almond Butter Brownies from Sugar Mama
- Chocolate Valentine Surprise Cake from Recipe Girl
- The Best Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache from Averie Cooks
- Chocolate Turtle Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Coffee Cream Brownies from Sweet Pea's Kitchen
Looking for more Sweets and Eats for the Whole Family? Find Lindsay at Sugar Mama.
Opinions expressed by parent contributors are their own.