Having a baby is undoubtedly an event that will change your life. Even if your baby spends most of his time sleeping at first, it can still be difficult and tiring for you. The first few weeks, until you set a pattern, can be a complicated period for you and your baby.
Don't worry too much about creating routines in the early days. A newborn baby should be fed approximately every 3 hours, so it may take some time for your baby to get used to day and night patterns. At this stage, try to understand your baby's habits, focus on breastfeeding correctly, discover ways to calm your mini, but most importantly take plenty of time and relax. Because sleepless nights are very close.
Start creating the layout whenever you feel ready. The routine you create will give you the feeling that you are controlling your life, and will also make your baby feel safer. Babies often feel more comfortable when they know when to eat, sleep and eat. It is great for mothers to know the time they can allocate to them thanks to this order.
There is no right or wrong in order formation. All babies are different. However, it would be wise to start from creating sleep patterns.
When your baby is about 2-3 months old, wash it in the evening, give gentle massages, feed and try a lullaby. When you are 6 months old, you can read a simple story book or introduce a teddy bear to remind you of your sleep time. By feeding your baby regularly, you can sleep more at night than during the day. At night, the lights are dimmed - we recommend that you take the dimmer switch in the baby's room - and avoid changing the diaper unless it is dirty. Remember that good sleep habits acquired at an early age will benefit the whole family for many years.
Philips Avent Soothers
A pacifier can help you build order more than you expect. Babies have a strong instinct to suck. This natural action will comfort him. Choose a good type of orthodontic pacifier to improve your baby's very soft palate and tooth structure. Remember to sterilize the teats regularly - especially when dropped.
• All Avent teats are made of odorless, tasteless, foldable orthodontic silicone for hygiene and durability. Avent pacifiers are sensitive to the natural development of your baby's palate, teeth and gums.
• The pacifiers are designed with the flexibility and size required for your child's development and comfort. Different teats are available for three different age ranges. You can choose the one that suits your baby.
• Avent teats have a protective cap to ensure maximum hygiene. Thanks to the ventilation channels in the teats, it can be steam sterilized.
• For added comfort, the attached part acts as a safety ring. Thanks to the air vents, the saliva does not irritate the baby's sensitive skin.
• Free flow range is especially suitable for extra sensitive skin. The extra air holes in the spout body provide more air flow, which maximizes the comfort of use of the spout.
• Pacifiers designed for night glow in the dark. This means you don't have to worry about giving your pacifier to your uneasy baby in the middle of the night.
Philips Avent Baby Radio
For the first six months, it is recommended that you put your baby to sleep in your bedroom but in a separate cot / crib. A good baby monitor is a great tool to keep your eyes or ears on when you're not staying in the same room. Do not rush every time your baby makes a sound while using the radio, wait a moment for himself to calm down. In this way, you can have a good sleeping habit in the long run. Some new baby monitors also have digital humidity and temperature sensors. This prevents you from taking them as extra and you can monitor your baby's room conditions regularly.
Philips Avent Transceiver / SCD 481
You can use Philips Avent's SCD 481 radio. The mother unit of this model is very small and compact, allowing you to hear your baby clearly with its 16 channel option.
Please note that there are no established rules for order formation as in a textbook. Your baby is an individual, not a robot, and may need some time to adapt to the order. This is your baby, as a mother or father, follow your instincts. If you need support or guidance, continue researching until you find the right one for you.